To All Members of Pioneer

Started by Ernie, September 19, 2020, 01:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

We finally got some good news!!!!

Work starts Monday the week of the 21ST.

When the company calls you and says your run is going, you will receive 100% pay for every day you work.

The people whose run are not going will receive 85% percent if they are asked to stay home.

But at the end of the day everyone will be paid for 40 hours a week.

Anyone with a Jewish school that only goes out in the afternoon no matter what their pick up time is will be paid a full day's pay at 100 %

That also goes for catholic schools charter schools Islamic schools whoever works gets paid 100% no matter what time you start..

The runs are being re routed as I write this. They will be working all weekend Sat and Sun and so will Pioneer office Staff in Staten Island and the Bronx.

If you did not receive a call as of yet I am sure you will no later than Sunday.

I have also been informed in the last couple of hours that some of our members have not received the PPE Protection as of yet .I assure you no one will be driving their bus without receiving their PPE .
Please be safe out there and do the best you can do as the professionals we are. If there are any issues I will be at Pioneer Staten Island Monday starting at 5:00 AM.

Thank you all for your continued patience. I know this is a troubling time for us all. This is all unchartered waters for us all. I do appreciate everyone's patience.

Ernie

yabba

Are they trying to keep the kids under 10 on the bus

Buzz

This is the list of schools getting service the week of 9/21 as sent to me by Bobby. I assume no responsibility for its accuracy. If a day is crossed out, that means no service that day.

This is in addition to all District 75 schools. Pioneer will call you as to when your school is going.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on September 19, 2020, 01:42:29 AM
Are they trying to keep the kids under 10 on the bus

I think that is the general idea, but as exhausted as Ernie was when I talked to him a few minutes ago, I doubt that he will be fielding any questions.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WigWag16

Thank you Ernie
🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌