Coronavirus possibility hits Pioneer

Started by Buzz, March 10, 2020, 08:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Confirmed: A Pioneer driver and his matron were sent home when it was learned that the driver had recent contact with his son who has tested positive for the virus. His son is an EMT.

The driver is due to be tested tomorrow. Here's hoping his and the matron's test results come back negative.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Obviously my concern goes out to the driver and matron and pray that their results come back negative. Having said that I hope in the meantime as a precaution that his bus was already taken out of service and THOROUGHLY cleaned and disinfected!!!

Golfnut

Prayers for the Driver , His Matron and his Son .. hope all comes out ok !!

yabba

Buzz

yabba

thanks buzz , we can always count on you ...

yabba

I guess the Northwell 6 hour test result is more fake news.   

rc1790

Maybe they don’t want to post anything here. The company should tell us one way or the other. I have yet to see any memo posted.

LMR

Praying for the driver and his matron and his son.Thanks for the update Buzz.

LMAO

Just read in post (online )special needs student at New Dorp HS being tested after father comes back positive ,DOE was notified do we know if there Notifying the company concerned that they may have transported the student? Be safe was your hands keep the windows open and The Lysol handy

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on March 12, 2020, 05:11:04 PM
Just read in post (online )special needs student at New Dorp HS being tested after father comes back positive ,DOE was notified do we know if there Notifying the company concerned that they may have transported the student? Be safe was your hands keep the windows open and The Lysol handy

Good question!

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on March 12, 2020, 05:11:04 PM

Just to follow up, I learned that Pioneer did NOT transport this child.

LMAO

Gary 209

I was in contact with Nat tonight and the test came back negative, and his son is doing good. Thank God! This part came from another driver that I called who spoke to Nat. To set the issue straight he called in to reported that he wasn't going to report to work, because he may have been in contact with the virus. Even though he didn't see his son for several days prior. He had to sign papers to isolate himself before they would do the test. He didn't want to take the chance of affecting anyone else (us) or the kids on his bus. I already knew that Nat was a stand-up guy, and this PROVES IT AGAIN!!!!

Thank You from me and your fellow workers!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

Gary 106