They cancel re-opening on sept 21

Started by WigWag, September 17, 2020, 04:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WigWag

PROUD MEMBER

According to what I heard middle school and high school is delayed until October 1. Some grades, I think will be starting on the 21st and some on the 29th.

PROUD MEMBER

This mayor is a complete imbecile. He still talking about laying off 22,000 city employees in October because of the budget yet today he states that he was going to hire 2500 more school teachers.

WigWag

3-K, Pre-K, District 75 -Sept 21
K-5 & K-8- Sept 29
Middle and High School -Oct 1

WigWag16

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on September 17, 2020, 04:51:40 PM
This mayor is a complete imbecile. He still talking about laying off 22,000 city employees in October because of the budget yet today he states that he was going to hire 2500 more school teachers.

3k, prek, d75 start the 9/21
K-5, k-8 the 9/29
JHS, HS the 10/1

How the fuck does this make any sense !!!!

We gotta find out for those who don't have those on the 21st do we still drive Jewish and catholic schools? And I bet the company won't pay the drivers working on the 21st and gotta collect unemployment again

LMR

Sept.21-3K,Pre K,and all District 75 Schools ——— September 29.K5,K-8th Grade.             October 1.—Middle,High School,Secondary School,and Transfer/Adult Education .

WigWag16

I was just told no service for anyone unless you fall under the 21st category....back to the unemployment line we go

WigWag

They should keep us at 85% pay till then or am I just whistling "Dixie" out of my ass?

WigWag16

Quote from: WigWag on September 17, 2020, 05:16:09 PM
They should keep us at 85% pay till then or am I just whistling "Dixie" out of my ass?
[/quote
Def whistling lmaooo.....I'm tired of us getting punished for no reason

yabba

we should be 100%   we trained we are ready to go    ....how can we be laid off for another week after being put back on...`we need to stand up now...

wheresmymoney!

Well I hope someone let's us know what to do.  I hope not back to unemployment!

WigWag16

Quote from: yabba on September 17, 2020, 05:23:43 PM
we should be 100%   we trained we are ready to go    ....how can we be laid off for another week after being put back on...`we need to stand up now...

Nah I bet it's gonna be some 85 percent nonsense or back to unemployment till the 29th

faceit

This is when you need a union with some leader ship and some balls to stand up for you so unfortunately we are in trouble
All lives matter

OMG

In defense of the union, I think they're getting this news at the same rate we are. So Deblasio thinks he can fix whatever issues need to be fixed in one week?