The Word for Next Week: SNAFU!

Started by Buzz, December 05, 2020, 03:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

i wont be availible to return tomorrow if  the list warrants me,i have waited long enough for imput as to my returning from furlough  and have to take my interview with Shoprite..  :wink_cheesy: :wink_cheesy: :wink_cheesy:

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on December 06, 2020, 03:18:38 PM
i wont be availible to return tomorrow if  the list warrants me,i have waited long enough for imput as to my returning from furlough  and have to take my interview with Shoprite..  :wink_cheesy: :wink_cheesy: :wink_cheesy:

Why would you think you wouldn't be working tomorrow, yabba?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on December 06, 2020, 03:47:49 PM
Quote from: yabba on December 06, 2020, 03:18:38 PM

Why would you think you wouldn't be working tomorrow, yabba?

i see it that we are only a news conference away from a longer shutdown sooner or later... i lost faith ..

Hammer2161

Yabba,
Unfortunately I think a lot of us share your sentiments. At this point I am not sure there is anyone or anything we can put our faith in. The only thing I believe at this point is the The Big Guy in the sky has a reason for everything. The uncertainty of what's going on right now I think makes this scarier than back in March.

Hoping for the best !!!! That's all I can say at this point.

yabba

i agree with the march...maybe cause everything was basically shut down and we didnt have much of a choice in anything...plus the 600 helped a lot....now its medical for december and everything else is unknown... no mention of the pension other then the NY Post says that is part of it..but our furlough email said medical for december ONLY.... crazy times ...

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on December 06, 2020, 05:44:01 PM
....now its medical for december and everything else is unknown... no mention of the pension other then the NY Post says that is part of it..

Medical for December, not pension. And I'm not at all sure that the 43% we saw mentioned isn't just for the company's portions of both funds, not ours.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.