Scabs in action

Started by rc1790, January 30, 2013, 08:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc1790

I witnessed first hand the fine job the scab matrons and drivers are doing. An Atlantic Express bus did not use stop signs while dropping off a special ed child and the driver/matron did not walk with the child. Maybe we should videotape these scabs and show the media what inexperienced workers do to jeopardize the safety and well being of children. Videos could be a powerful tool in our fight.

rc1790

Although we are powerless trying to stop scab buses from rolling, there is nothing illegal about filming them while they are on the road. Forward the tapes to the media as well as OPT and see if they act. Scab surveillance could be the way to gain leverage.

mirrorcheck

Rc thats a great idea. I also heard one driver say he saw an Island Charter Bus yesterday morning doing 50 MPH down Hylan Blvd and driving in a dangerous manner. He did try to video tape this incident and his phone malfunctioned.However If I remember correctly there arent any stretches of Hylan Blvd that are 50 MPH zones.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.