NEIL JUST ANOTHER SCUMB@G

Started by faceit, February 05, 2013, 02:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

faceit

THANKS NEIL FOR VOTING AGAINST OUR BENEFITS WITH THAT OTHER SCUMBAG GATTO... WHO BENDS WHO OVER?

mirrorcheck

Faceit....I agree it hurt to hear our boss named. After thinking about it I can only assume the city made him do that as the city is doing anything they can to force all companies to roll. Also I assume in the piles of contract demands that in situations like this he has to do everything he can to force us back so the city doesnt crucify him. PS I am not defending him or the move just throwing it out there.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

THE company is here to make money not friends . Be real  :wink1:
In God We Trust

terminator

I have a feeling that "the city made me do it" might also apply when pioneer starts using SCABS to do our runs.
Once that starts we will see if anyone crosses the line.

mirrorcheck

Already started...whether its 1, 2 or 3....he is  hiring the number will rise as the strike extends
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

1union

terminator please try to keep it positive
in79 if they caved you would  have never enjoyed a union job.we need to stay united and we willprevail!GOD BLESS1181

terminator

I am positive and totally supportive-just giving the preview of excuses the company will come up with.

faceit

Just remember this when dispatch calls for help over the radio, fuck them and let them pay a shape to cover them. Paybacks a bitch.dont be nice for a company that doesnt give a shit for the well being of you and your family..

terminator

Thats right ! The guys that cover when the dispatchers ask are costing a shape a day's pay - hopefully they learned by now!

mirrorcheck

Certainly,,,,,things wont be the same for sure.

driver

what do you think of Neils recent letter???

bug

Driver we would like to know what you think? I bet you will be in the office sitting on Neals lap tomorrow.

driver

I would NEVER sit on his lap.. he left us without health insurance... he sucks in my book... when we go back, I would never do any favors for them....