PA News Conference

Started by rc1790, February 05, 2013, 06:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc1790

There is supposed to be a news conference by PA DeBlasio and
parents at City Hall. We'll see what the mayor does to sidestep this.

NY1 News:
Public Advocate Bill de Blasio will join parents and advocates at a press conference today to call on the Mayor Bloomberg to come back to the negotiating table and help end the school bus strike as it enters its fourth week. The strike has affected 160,000 students and over 7,000 bus routes.

02/05/2013 08:16 AM

mirrorcheck

How long can the Mayor keeo running from simply sitting down like a normal human being and speaking to us? That asking alot? when will we get responsible leadership from Mike?
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

rc1790

Not much of a response from the mayor. According to the news, he responded through a spokeswoman that the Public Advocate and the parents with him were special interest groups. He doesn't even personally respond. What ever happened with the City Council members? Did the  mayor threaten them? There has to be some kind of checks and balances in place to put an end to this dictatorship.

rc1790

Since the City Council is the lawmaking body of the City of New York, why can't they intervene without having to ask this
tyrant's permission. They are supposed to provide the system of checks and balances for the city. They have overruled Bloomberg in the past. Why not now?

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on February 06, 2013, 01:05:55 AM
Since the City Council is the lawmaking body of the City of New York, why can't they intervene without having to ask this
tyrant's permission. They are supposed to provide the system of checks and balances for the city. They have overruled Bloomberg in the past. Why not now?

I guess because he alone is the "czar" of the public school system. Time to bring back the "Board" of education.

Also because they don't care what a mayoral candidate says. (deBlasio is a candidate.)

mirrorcheck

Bloomy is doing this as payback this is our punishment. This disgrace of a mayor will delay as long as possible just to be an SOB.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

mirrorcheck

driver

I wish the union would update us, and keep us in the loop...too many rumors going around..

WTF

Quote from: driver on February 08, 2013, 01:44:04 AM
I wish the union would update us, and keep us in the loop...too many rumors going around..

ASSHOLE did you go to Petrides last night? The answer is NO, because the only Shit Smell was coming from Walcott! Do You realize your Just a Fucken Idot everytime you post? How many times you have to be told something? Your just a lazy prick that tries to stir the pot. Get back to the link I made for you. Nobody wants to hear or Smell your Shit! Jerkoff ATU1181.org  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

driver

You have some serious mental problems.. just listen how you talk to fellow brothers.. wow...
we are all in this together.. no matter what happens...