Dear Neil

Started by faceit, February 08, 2013, 10:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faceit

Neil you obviously read "OUR 1181 MEMBERS" WEB SITE, or one of your company RATS are keeping you well informed, whatever I really dont care.First of all I'm sure you know strikes can be nasty and the longer they last the uglier they  get. I wonder if you could ever know what it is like to walk in anyone of our shoes, how most of us live pay check to pay check, something you have never known or ever will. I just want you to know I love working for Pioneer when I walk thru your front gates I give you 110%, I make sure your bus is taken care of as if it was my own vehicle, the passengers on my bus are my #1 priority to and from there destinations, In my 12 yrs of service to you I have maybe taken 6 days off. and have never had to walk thru your open door for a favor,( which is a great policy thank you) So I'm one of the good ones, but that does not matter to you becouse it's all about money not dedication or safety, But after the strike I will do my job just the same way becouse I'm proud of what I do and a proud member of 1181. Now as  for the benefits When we heard that there were 3 owners on the board and 2 of them being the  "BIGGEST SCUMBAGS IN THE INDUSTRY" we thought we had a shot with you there, and to be honest with you I dont really care why you had to vote the way you did, I only care for the WELL BEING OF MY FAMILY, so when you voted against it gave me knots in my stomach,so I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. You and your family still have good health care options, my family will have to seek it at a free clinic. So again Im sorry for hurting your feelings....Dont ever forget Neil you have a great bunch of employees that would have done over and above for you(pioneer)...This is one of the best school bus companies to work for......HELP US WE WORK FOR YOU!!!!!!

GMC JOE

:bow:  Neil don't follow Atlantic express , tell him to sit down , get out of the way and you lead ! Don't bow to the likes of him .  :thumbup:
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

Neil....I want to take this time to thank you for your letters and keeping communication as open as possible. So far I am underwater in digging into my bank account to pay for rent (that my landlord was kind enough to reduce and work with me) food and medical. Yes...my 4 year old already had pink eye and in the gap to obtaining health plus it looks like if we dont come back in february its out of pocket for me.
      I realize and respect you have a company to run. I realize your vote may have been cast for many reasons....all of which I may not agree...but to run a business I do however understand. Since the new year we got hit with paying more taxes out of our check...not your fault. I however felt that as many others that work for you. Being on strike hurts that much more. This without even mentioning the many people still suffering from the effects of hurricane Sandy.
        I hope we can come to a resolution that leaves us intact and whole. You want to work with us....and we want to work with you. Please dont diminish what we are doing. I go from week to week when working. You do the math with the cost of living 55k which I made last year isnt enough to live in NYC.
             In closing it seems all the people (I dont mean you) are way out of touch with the everyday worker and the daily challenges that mount by the day. I hope you can be one of the catalysts to work with our union and sway this to an amicable conclusion. Strikes arent good...this is m first and hopefully my last. Best to y ou and yours Neil. I hope to be back making your company and myself money.

Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

terminator

Neil - the above comments probably represent the feeling of most if not all of your employes.