Mchael with City Council

Started by Ernie, February 09, 2013, 01:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

Michael and Mr. Hanley did Great. Also the city Council shredded a letter without letterhead from contractors. Also a councile member called Walcott and Ostrich who buries his head in the sand for refusing to negotiate with the Union!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Looks like Walcott learned his canned response well from Bloomberg. They insist ad nauseam that it's not their fight. Don't see how this is ever going to be resolved unless and until the city lives up to their responsibility and obligation to work toward an agreement.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

terminator

Well said Buzz, as long as the mayor and his puppet keep saying that 'its not their fight' I cant see how this will get resolved. The Maoyr has been selling this point since day one.
Its a shame the public doesnt put presure on him to negotiate.

Buzz

It's a shame Cuomo doesn't put the pressure on him ... or settle it for him!!!

terminator

Ture...Cuomo did gun control overnight...this would be a piece of cake for him!...lol

yabba

they are out to destroy us plain and simple...we must find another way...its sad but we will never win against bloomberg

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on February 10, 2013, 11:33:07 AM
they are out to destroy us plain and simple...we must find another way...its sad but we will never win against bloomberg

As Naughton said to Ralph when he couldn't go bowling .. "We're DOOMED!"

driver

we cannot give up. If the parents get a law suit or the national labor board gets back involved, or cuomo helps in this, we have a shot.. we are all suffering right now, we just have to hang in there and stand strong.. somethings gotta give.. and it will eventually be in our favor..

mirrorcheck

Driver I agree. The Million dollar question remains for how long? In the coming weeks lives will have to be uprooted and major decisions will have to be made. I for one have never before watched such a slow process. When Cuomo wanted Gay Marriage and a ban On guns he made that happen. Now for Working people he sits on his a$$. I just dont get it,I have lost faith in the whole damn system,everyone(politicians) exists for the own cause,everyone else be damned.That will be me when they want there money and donations in the future,then they can go scratch!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.