Reliant/ MV Transportation

Started by rc1790, February 11, 2013, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc1790

http://newcity.patch.com/articles/legislators-award-bus-contract-to-brega

Read this article from Rockland bus bids. Lawyer for MV was previously appointed by Bloomberg as TLC Commissioner. Is that possibly one of many ties between Reliant/ MV and Bloomberg?

(Daus added that if the legislators voted to give the contract to Brega, MV Transportation would take legal action, as they don't feel it's within the legislature's guidelines to determine which company has the lowest responsible bid).
So I guess they would also feel that the city shouldn't have that power either. Depends how the bids go. Sounds like the way Bloomie gets his way all the time. It was also stated in the article that Daus's tactics might work in NYC but not it Rockland. Could it be an inference to Reliant's takeover of United?

rc1790

Buzz,
I stated numerous times that something is fishy with MV/ Reliant. If they are one of the named bidders it might prove it. I don't think anyone is digging into this like they should. If the mayor negotiates a bid with one of his formerly appointed commissioners, would that be a conflict of interest if the bid goes to MV?

Buzz

I don't really know the answer to your question, but if there is anything to it I would think our lawyer (and the international's) would be all over it. It definitely warrants exploration.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.