NY Post

Started by rc1790, February 11, 2013, 10:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terminator

Buzz...I need clarification-I know we have jobs and same pay thru the school year next year...After that is it possible that Neil could claim he CANT pay us at our current rates? (asking us to take pay cuts to stay at Pioneer?)

mirrorcheck

Buzz, I agree with Gmc Joe, I was sold on having a few months of healthcare,that is vital to my family.  Be that as it may.....Though Buzz you put it best "we were dictated to by the mayor all along and other dictators are jealous of his power "etc. Doesnt that sum up all that happened at every level.
        Christine Quinn is "for Us" Has she made any appeals to bloomy via the public or did she just take our side to shore up her union base to win the democratic nomination for mayor????? Do these people care enough to put there necks on the lines or are we just used for our political Union vote???? She didnt need legislation to work with Bloomy for a 3rd term she made it happen as fast as he needed it. All a let down....just venting. Hacks nothing but political hacks!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

(Christine Quinn is "for Us" Has she made any appeals to bloomy )via the public or did she just take our side 

I DONOT BELIEVE SHE HAS DONE ANYTHING FOR US . cAN ANY CORRECT ME ? >:(   
In God We Trust

GMC JOE

Quote from: terminator on February 14, 2013, 05:48:54 PM
Buzz...I need clarification-I know we have jobs and same pay thru the school year next year...After that is it possible that Neil could claim he CANT pay us at our current rates? (asking us to take pay cuts to stay at Pioneer?)

iT IS MY UNDERSTANDING WE ARE WORKING WITHOUT A CONTRACT FROM NEIL . MEANING THERE IS NO SAME PAY SCHOOL YEAR OR NEXT YEAR   :no:
In God We Trust

Buzz

Quote from: terminator on February 14, 2013, 05:48:54 PM
Quote from: GMC JOE on February 14, 2013, 11:23:28 PMiT IS MY UNDERSTANDING WE ARE WORKING WITHOUT A CONTRACT FROM NEIL . MEANING THERE IS NO SAME PAY SCHOOL YEAR OR NEXT YEAR   :no:

Pay and everything stays the same. Until there is a new contract, we get pay, benefits according to the prior contract although it is expired.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: GMC JOE on February 14, 2013, 12:06:34 PM
Having no health care after two weeks was not doing good research ,I do not think you need a crystal ball for that. Sorry to not agree.   :bomb:

I was being facetious, Joe. Apparently the owner-trustees had better "researchers" than we did.

p.s. - Happy Valentine's Day ... LOL

rc1790

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/02/bloomberg_nyc_school_bus_strik.html#incart_river

What's our next move? More negative press courtesy of the SI Advance. I hope there are some legal efforts in the works. Bloomberg finally spoke, but only to taunt us more.

Buzz

Quote from: dunghue on February 15, 2013, 01:35:40 AM
rc1790 if you so concern about the press read this make you feel better  http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/177059/some-low-income-students-without-buses-have-issues-with-car-service-program   :wave: :wink_cheesy: :wave:

No wonder the city claims to be saving so much money during the strike ... nobody's taking the vouchers - and kids aren't getting to school.