Holiday Payroll Notice

Started by Buzz, March 28, 2023, 01:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Sorry for the lousy picture ...

IMG_20230327_152753769_HDR.jpg
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Bussin4Livin

Ok not to sound like a dumb dumb because I don't know what SWA, WWA & SWA mean but in layman's terms which am I under and entitled to? I was hired July 2019

Also it says collect unemployment Monday the 16th our first day back at work, April 16th is a Sunday, so I assume we claim Sunday the 16th not Monday the 17th since we always claim on a Sunday?

Buzz

SWA = Spring Wage Adjustment (accrual)
WWA = Winter Wage Adjustment (accrual)

If you were hired in 2019 you got one at Christmas and will get another now.

If you have an open book you should file a claim on SUNDAY April 16. You can actually do it any day that week. I can only assume the notice says on the first day back to work (though the date is wrong) so that you can answer that you returned to work, but we all do it on Sunday and answer "No" to that question.

If you have to open a new book do it on Monday April 10th (or any day that week). It will tell you to certify for your waiting week on Wednesday the 19th but you can do it on Sunday the 16th.

Bussin4Livin

So I get my Easter check Tuesday April 4th, this full week on Wednesday the 5th, I claim UI Sunday the 16th, and Friday the 14th I get the 3 days I work next week, new contract don't get Thursday and Good Friday correct ?

Buzz

QuoteSo I get my Easter check Tuesday April 4th, this full week on Wednesday the 5th, I claim UI Sunday the 16th, and Friday the 14th I get the 3 days I work next week, new contract don't get Thursday and Good Friday correct ?

I believe that is correct ... nothing for Thursday you 're just short of 4 years to get Good Friday.

Slowbus

One week you in a room packed like sardines in a can receiving training on psychology and terrorism you're called a leader you're reminded of the big responsibility you have as a bus driver and the week after  we don't know you go on unemployment . :wink_cheesy:

Buzz

Sometimes you're the pigeon, sometimes you're the statue.  ;D  ;D  ;D