May Parking

Started by Gary 209, April 24, 2023, 01:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello All, We are collecting parking for May starting this week.

Tens:

I just spoke with Carl and he will be in tomorrow Monday till 4:30, and on Wednesday and Friday Late till 8:00 pm.

Johnson Street:

I will try to be available Thursday and Friday. If possible see Grace before then, during the week. I hope to have all payments by Friday,

This is your Last payment. I will use your security for June's rent. We have No extra space, due to the Owner putting a trailer in the lot. Please park close to each other so the last driver has a spot.

I want to Thank Everyone for your for help.

PS: I am now Buying and Selling and Collecting Lionel Trains. If anyone has Lionel trains in the attic or their basement that they don't want, please contact me. I have several Brand New Locomotives, Diesels,  Unopened Factory Sealed Sets and Cars. Also trains in like new condition, for sale.

Thank You Again:
Gary

Gary 209

Quote from: Gary 209 on April 24, 2023, 01:25:53 AMHello All, We are collecting parking for May starting this week.

Tens:

I just spoke with Carl and he will be in tomorrow Monday till 4:30, and on Wednesday and Friday Late till 8:00 pm.

Johnson Street:

I will try to be available Thursday and Friday. If possible see Grace before then, during the week. I hope to have all payments by Friday,

This is your Last payment. I will use your security for June's rent. We have No extra space, due to the Owner putting a trailer in the lot. Please park close to each other so the last driver has a spot.

I want to Thank Everyone for your help.

PS: I am now Buying and Selling and Collecting Lionel Trains. If anyone has Lionel trains in the attic or their basement that they don't want, please contact me. I have several Brand New Locomotives, Diesels,  Unopened Factory Sealed Sets and Cars. Also trains in like new condition, for sale.

Thank You Again:
Gary