To All Members of Pioneer

Started by Ernie, September 28, 2020, 07:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OMG

Buzz understands, he honestly does. He gets it. But once again I have to say I am extremely disappointed in the union for not turning these gray areas either black or white. That is the sole purpose of a union, that's why they came into existence in the first place, for safe working conditions for their members. I don't wanna hear that they're trying, they're trying. Get it done that's your damn job. Take a goddamn battering ram to their door, and when they start screaming that you're too close you have to keep safe distance, then you tell them what about the bus drivers, where is their safe distance. Then you take that seating chart they gave us and shove it down their throat.

Buzz

Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 29, 2020, 06:34:44 PM
But I just feel like sometimes the people that are taking this virus less serious than others frown upon the concerns of others. We should all respect the way each other feels and try to support each other. No matter which side you fall on be it throw caution to the wind or extremely cautious they each have merit in there own way. Just respect the people that feel differently is all.

Agree 100%
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WigWag16

Is it me or do you have a feeling they aren't spraying the buses down over night lol.....there's no indication look wise or smell wise that it has been done

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag16 on October 01, 2020, 04:33:46 PM
Is it me or do you have a feeling they aren't spraying the buses down over night lol.....there's no indication look wise or smell wise that it has been done

Wondering that myself. How could we tell???

PROUD MEMBER

I see one of the mechanics going in and out of buses every night spraying. He looks like one of the Ghost Busters

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on October 01, 2020, 06:14:40 PM
I see one of the mechanics going in and out of buses every night spraying. He looks like one of the Ghost Busters

Only one. OK ... good to know.

PROUD MEMBER

I've seen the same mechanic on a few different days but there could be more in the back of the yard. When I get in there are a lot of buses in already so it's not like I drove around the yard.