Secrecy

Started by yabba, January 27, 2016, 05:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

whats the deal with the contract... is it that good that it is being keep top secret...

Buzz

Haven't spoken to Ernie myself, but guys told me that Ernie said he was told that we would hear about it last Friday, then it was changed to Tuesday, then to today and now to this Friday. This is why Ernie hesitates to say anything because it's not under his control and he knows it can change on a moment's notice. (And then of course there will be those who will say, "But you told us we'd know by ________" (fill in the blank).
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

completely unserstand ernies standpoint...but we can be given the details and also be told to understand its not a garauntee till we actually  vote,and that vote  is in favor..

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on January 27, 2016, 06:03:21 PM
completely unserstand ernies standpoint...but we can be given the details and also be told to understand its not a garauntee till we actually  vote,and that vote  is in favor..

Yes, but the details have changed in the past and you know there will still be guys who'll say, "But YOU said ...."

LMR

I understand you don't want to speak too soon and get ahead of yourself,it shouldn't be about the few winers and complainers holding their feet to the fire.I spoke to Ernie and I told him I wish there would be more dialogue and information toward the rank and file,even if it changes along the way.It just creates a little anxiety and gives ammo to the negativity that's going around. I also said that Cordiello isn't helping himself without keeping us updated.I think we're entitled

Buzz

I agree LMR. We should have been told all along, "As it stands now ..." and whatever the details were at that time. If they change ... they change. But I also understand that whether Ernie says nothing so as not to give us false hope, or says something and it changes, either way there will be people who will criticize him.

yabba

LMR and Buzz i agree 1000%  im very happy we have ernie if we did not i would have lost all respect for 1181... and i know ernie does everything in his power for everyone of us but he is unfortunely not the main voice we need that is the long island guys who i gave up on....also andy too he also is in our corner...so noone should bad mouth ernie ...and all the beef guys have with the executive board i must agree with a lot of it...but again they should be happy we have ernie at least...

Buzz

Ernie for President!!!

LMR

Buzz

Well, now Ernie's told the contract will be signed Wednesday. IF that is the case ... barring any unforeseen further delays ... he will be able to fill us in on its content.

Golfnut

Fingers crossed exactly !!!!!!

yabba

gigi11744

PROUD MEMBER

I just hope the #'s in the contract are better than my #'s in the SB Pool!!!