Johnson Street Parking - December

Started by Gary 209, November 21, 2021, 07:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Gobble Gobble All You Turkeys!

We will start collecting for the December rent tomorrow (Monday 11/22). It's going to be a short week and our rent is due the following week. As usual see Grace in the morning on the shuttle or myself at 3:30.

Update:

We use to be the only cars parked on Johnson street, we started the parking! But now there's 2 other companies parking on Johnson street with us. They both pay much more for their space. As you remember we lost a lot last year and had to make a new one further down the block. That company is paying over double, then what we paid and for 12 months not 10 months like us. Now a new owner bought the property (stores) on the corner and having all the store owners and employees park behind the old trailer. I counted over 15 cars and its a mess with only 1 way in and out. They block each other bumper to bumper. The owner's plan is to remove the old trailer, and even with that they still going to have a problem. I have seen some of their cars in our lots!!! I have left notes on their cars that they will be towed. I then got a call from the watchman etc. that lives in the trailer that they belong to the stores on the corner and he had to put them there. That is the situation we are in. Business is business and the owner will give them our lot(s) if he has to. The owner comes by and checks our cars and needs to see permits in the window. Its not hard to put your permit in the window or write your name, cell # and bus number on a piece of paper and leave it in the window, if your using another one of your cars. This is why I put notes on everybody cars without Permits. (I know its you but the owner doesn't and calls me.) What we have going for us is that I Pay on Time each month.

There are spots available in both lots and please help to try to fill them, so we don't lose any space in our lots. If you get in late please see Grace in the am, it's hard for me to wait 1-2 hours for you to get in for your payment.

Thank You!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Gary 106

PROUD MEMBER

Quote from: Gary 209 on November 21, 2021, 07:31:22 PMGobble Gobble All You Turkeys!

We will start collecting for the December rent tomorrow (Monday 11/22). It's going to be a short week and our rent is due the following week. As usual see Grace in the morning on the shuttle or myself at 3:30.

Update:

We use to be the only cars parked on Johnson street, we started the parking! But now there's 2 other companies parking on Johnson street with us. They both pay much more for their space. As you remember we lost a lot last year and had to make a new one further down the block. That company is paying over double, then what we paid and for 12 months not 10 months like us. Now a new owner bought the property (stores) on the corner and having all the store owners and employees park behind the old trailer. I counted over 15 cars and its a mess with only 1 way in and out. They block each other bumper to bumper. The owner's plan is to remove the old trailer, and even with that they still going to have a problem. I have seen some of their cars in our lots!!! I have left notes on their cars that they will be towed. I then got a call from the watchman etc. that lives in the trailer that they belong to the stores on the corner and he had to put them there. That is the situation we are in. Business is business and the owner will give them our lot(s) if he has to. The owner comes by and checks our cars and needs to see permits in the window. Its not hard to put your permit in the window or write your name, cell # and bus number on a piece of paper and leave it in the window, if your using another one of your cars. This is why I put notes on everybody cars without Permits. (I know its you but the owner doesn't and calls me.) What we have going for us is that I Pay on Time each month.

There are spots available in both lots and please help to try to fill them, so we don't lose any space in our lots. If you get in late please see Grace in the am, it's hard for me to wait 1-2 hours for you to get in for your payment.

Thank You!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Gary 106