I feel like a mushroom

Started by Eucerin, August 02, 2020, 12:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

matrons need the CPR certificate ...but im sure drivers could take the course quickly and easily...  keep fingers crossed our govt can agree to extend the 600 it looks like we are going to need it...

Eucerin

My niece who is a Special Ed teacher at PS 37, states her principal told her, that their will be Bus transportation only for Special Ed students. Not to expect bus transportation for General Ed students when school resumes...

Buzz

Quote from: Eucerin on August 03, 2020, 01:15:42 AM
My niece who is a Special Ed teacher at PS 37, states her principal told her, that their will be Bus transportation only for Special Ed students. Not to expect bus transportation for General Ed students when school resumes...

Very believable.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

With regards to what ur niece was told by her principal that there will only be Special Ed busing and no General Ed. Can you ask ur niece if that Principal was referring to all public schools or just PS 37. The reason I ask is because if they are just referring to PS 37 I believe that PS 37 is just a special education school anyway.

wheresmymoney!

Eucerin

the conversation was between my niece, a Special Ed teacher and my cousin a Gen Ed teacher in Brooklyn and concerned the fact that no General Ed busing was expected to be available when schools opened...this was stated by the principle of PS 37 ...hope nothing was lost in the translation...just trying to show an honest picture as to what is going to happen