Official notifications

Started by Andrewcappa, September 24, 2020, 01:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

For Drivers With ONLY PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Did you receive an e-mail, text or phone call from Pioneer to report for work Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday?

NO
16 (84.2%)
YES
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Hammer2161

I did not mean to imply that the extra 600 made anyone rich. But constantly attacking each other over something none of us can control is not helping the situation either. The situation sucks to say the least but we need to try and remember that Buzz comes here to relay information as he gets it.  I doubt he comes on here to downplay anyone's concerns.

The absolute truth is that it is only 2 days. I know its a hard pill to swallow but the facts are the facts.

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on September 24, 2020, 11:59:43 PM
the 600 was not the answer... it turned out to be 966 after taxes,and if you think that the 12.5% was enough taxes ,please let me know your accountant in january i use the savings... i was taking home 90. more a week for 3 months and again will pay dearly when i file income tax next year.... also had no benefits too.. so unlike the govt made it look like we were getting rich off the 600. i didnt see it that way...  it helped yes but was not a sit back and get rich payment...

I figured the $1104 unemployment (including the $600 extra) minus 24% for taxes and still net about $50 more than a regular paycheck.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on September 25, 2020, 01:01:03 PM
Quote from: yabba on September 24, 2020, 11:59:43 PM
the 600 was not the answer... it turned out to be 966 after taxes,and if you think that the 12.5% was enough taxes ,please let me know your accountant in january i use the savings... i was taking home 90. more a week for 3 months and again will pay dearly when i file income tax next year.... also had no benefits too.. so unlike the govt made it look like we were getting rich off the 600. i didnt see it that way...  it helped yes but was not a sit back and get rich payment...

I figured the $1104 unemployment (including the $600 extra) minus 24% for taxes and still net about $50 more than a regular paycheck.

as a republican all my life,it pissed me off hearing them say we were sitting home and not wanting to go back to work cause of the 600...  yes it helped ,but it by no means make me lazy and not wanting to go back to work.. maybe if we were making 15. an hour yes but not us.... the 600 did not make us rich or lazy by no  means