Ok, now what?

Started by OMG, September 26, 2020, 05:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WigWag16

Listen we are back to work that's the main factor.....sadly we are going to get or already be at the point to look out for your own safety. Wear your mask that you supplied for yourself use common sense and call it day.

OMG

I'm jealous of the teachers, the UFT is really looking out for their interest

WigWag16

Quote from: Buzz on September 27, 2020, 02:25:37 PM

That shit show of drivers lining the drivers room ... not nearly 6 feet apart ... should never have been allowed to happen. Actually, Ernie took video of it an showed it to Neil. Eventually he just grabbed a bag of gloves and started handing them out outside. I didn't take any ... a waste.

I waited until after 7:30 when the room cleared out to get my card, take a piss and go sit by my school.

I was only offered gloves that day, not any day since BUT I wear my own black leather gloves supplies my own mask so I'm good to go.

WigWag16

Can we remote work as bus drivers? Asking for a friend 🤣🤣🤣

LMAO

Wow! It is what it is , we are back to work that's all that matters ,it's always been this way !  this is just a few of the comments  People are writing ...... Are you F#$&ing kidding me that is why  as OMG states you are a SHEEP ! And That's why Nothing will Ever change and Our safety will always be put last ! No unity ,no union ,no safety  God help us all !!  @#$% @#$% @#$% @#$% :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

PROUD MEMBER

According to many teachers that I've spoken with .... the UFT (it's Leadership) is looking out for its interests and not the teachers.

OMG

If the UFT was looking out for the Interest of only the UFT, it would treat its teachers the way we are being treated, go back to work here's gloves and hand sanitizer. They are working hard and trying best to keep their teachers safe,

yabba

lets see what tomorrow brings.... i would not be surprised if another delay comes ...