Shut Flashing Reds When Leaving Bus!

Started by Buzz, November 23, 2021, 07:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Somebody posted on Facebook about a bus with nobody on it that had the flashing reds going. We've probably all seen this at one time or another, usually a "new driver" move. The thing is, unless it was a very old bus, the bus would have to be either running or have the key in it in the on position.

Maybe this post will save some newbie the embarrassment.

STATEN ISLAND Neighbors
Kathleen Campanelli  · 41m  ·
Just wanted to get some thoughts on something that happened in my neighborhood (South Beach) this morning  I was in my car and getting ready to leave when I heard cars honking (nothing new on (SI)  A half block down from me there was a school bus  Drivers were honking because there was no driver or children on the bus and there is no school in the neighborhood  The cars ahead of me started driving pass the bus and I followed (stupid)  The lights were flashing and the stop sign was out  So I guess that means we're all getting tickets!!  I think the situation is odd  No driver on the bus and no children and no school in the area  Anxious to hear your thoughts  Thanks

Here's a link to the post if you have Fb and want to read the comments that followed.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/45843508454/?multi_permalinks=10160622888453455&hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.