ALERT !!!! ALERT !!! ALERT!!!!

Started by Ernie, September 20, 2020, 10:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

ALERT !!!!  ALERT !!!!   ALERT !!!!
PLEASE BE ADVISED ALL DRIVERS AND ATTENDANTS OF PIONEER STATEN  ISLAND AND BRONX.
WE HAVE JUST RECIEVED NEW INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE DOE AND THE OWNER OF PIONEER.SO DO NOT KILL THE MESSANGER !!!!

ALL EMPLOYEES MUST REPORT AT YOUR REPORT TIME MONDAY 9-21-20
YOU MUST BE READY WILLING AND IN FULL UNIFORM TO TRANSPORT CHILDREN.WHEN YOU GET TO WHATEVER YARD YOU COME OUT OF.PRETRIP YOUR BUS AND GO TO YOUR FIRST SCHOOL ON YOUR RUN SHEET  AND WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS FROM PIONEER DISPATCH

AS I CONSTANTLY TOLD YOU WE ARE IN VERY UNPRESENTED TIMES AND THE CHANGES ARE MINUTE TO MINUTE HOUR BY HOUR AND DAY BY DAY.
PLEASE BE SAFE.

ERNIE

WigWag16

Ohhhhhh this is gonna be an interesting shit show tomorrow lol

hideout

Is this for General Ed drivers also. I thought GE was starting on 9-29-20?

WigWag16

Quote from: hideout on September 20, 2020, 11:23:28 PM
     Is this for General Ed drivers also. I thought GE was starting on 9-29-20?

It says ALL DRIVERS and Attendants

yabba

do we pick up our private school kids   or just go empty straight to school and wait

OMG

Shit, I hope I make it to my first school. Owen shut the fuel line down at the last Covid training and I wasn't able to fuel up. Yes, this will be interesting

rc1790

Should be interesting. No phone calls or emails. Only people on chat groups will know.

WigWag16

Quote from: rc1790 on September 20, 2020, 11:45:48 PM
Should be interesting. No phone calls or emails. Only people on chat groups will know.

Are we getting there for the in time on our sheets or time we roll out the yard?

Hammer2161

According to the letter it says you must report at your assigned report time. So I am guessing whatever it was last year. If we can remember lol

:yippee: :head_wall: :yippee: :head_wall:

yabba

talk about a chinese fire drill during the China virus... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

WigWag16

Like do they want us getting to The yard at our report in  time
And going straight to the school. Like drop off time isn't till 8am lol so they want us at the school 2 hours early or we gonna leave the yard when we usually leave

yabba

parking all these buses near the schools is going to be fun.....   teachers take all the spots...  what is the reason for this...to make us earn the paycheck...    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

sbdriver1

This is absolute bullshit that there was no phone calls or e mails and they expect everyone that doesn't start tomorrow to drop what they're doing and be at work.
What if someone is on vacation?

Hammer2161

Bullshit or not unfortunately this is the situation we are in. If anyone knows of anyone that might be in a position to not be on either of the Pioneer social media websites please try to reach out to them.

On the plus side we will probably all get paid 100% instead of 85% since they are making everyone report to the yard.

WigWag16

I don't mind at all I wasn't starting till Tuesday but would just like to know what sense this makes
Lol