NLRB

Started by Eucerin, July 09, 2013, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eucerin

I understand a ruling from the NLRB, has been delayed yet another time. Is their a another scheduled date for the matter to be review? Does this issue continue to be fast tracked?

Grrr

Where did you hear that it was delayed again?

Eucerin

All I have heard, was from heresay... unknown what the new date will be ...I believe I'll still be asking this same question the first week of school...

fatmatt

Shop steward in Bronx said the decision was delayed until July 22nd. 

Rock Steady

I thought I heard it was delayed then rescheduled for July 25th or 26th.

Eucerin

Why does our Union keep us in  the dark...can't they simply just issue an update as to the progress with the NLRB as to the matter at hand...

WTF

You guys must have been in the sun too long last week! The contractors postponed the NLRB till 7/22/13. That was known BEFORE school ended!!! It did Not come from the shop steward in the Bronx! It was said by the shop steward in STATEN ISLAND! Erinie told everybody that was willing to listen to All the Facts and Updates as they happen. Eucerin I have a lot of respect for you and always did, but this time you disappointed me with this post. I always read your previous posts sometimes agree and disagree with them. I thought you knew what you were talking about (fact) and didn't go by heresay or bullshit when you talked. You of All people should know the court system and how slow it works. We All want this to be over with yesterday, but it doesn't work that way. If there's No news then there's No news and No anouncement. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, but don't stay in the sun too much.

Eucerin

Been out in the sun too long, since the 60's...I did not hear that the NLRB decision from DC was delayed till a later date and I am guessing that this was initiated by the contractors...I feel that the postponement is NEWS and should be addressed by the union...the union chose to announce that their office for would be closed for July 4th weekend on their web site, why not the fact that the NLRB decision has been delayed!

fatmatt

Hey Newbie both the shop stewards in the bronx and staten island get thier information from the same source we also new about the NLRB delay in June. I heard a lot of good things about your shop steward I,m sure he is a great guy but so is Anthony from the bronx. The two of them go above and beyond what they have to do to help people. Thank God we have guys like them and sometimes its a thankless job.

Eucerin