Thank You All

Started by Ernie, October 10, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

To all the Drivers, Attendants and Mechanics of Pioneer.

Thank you All for coming out to offer your support for the fight against the Companies who think we are not worth the time or the DIME to do a job that only professional Bus drivers and Attendants can do and for all the Mechanics who keep the buses running in the best shape possible. We need to stand together and fight this fight for our future as ONE.

Thank you for your complete cooperation so that we can show the companies that we are STRONG!

Your Union Delegate
Ernie

Buzz

From the vote tally, it looks like MOST of us are willing to do whatever we have to do. Behind you 100%!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

Strike vote already in Daily News!!!

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on October 11, 2018, 10:28:49 AM
Strike vote already in Daily News!!!

Gee ... wonder how that happened.    ;D

PROUD MEMBER

I think the  columnist from the Daily News reads ur site.

Buzz

Air_Brakes

Hey, go thank your mechanics and especially Mohawk, who btw will eventually be shop supervisor.  The majority did not vote, and will cross the line.  You will see when the time comes.  When you need help from the shop, it's like your asking them for money.  Oh, btw if you want your bus fixed in an appropriate time span, you had better give them the obligatory tip.  That's b.s.  They are definitely not brothers or union supporters. >:( >:(

PROUD MEMBER

I've been reading the comments over the past 24 hrs with regards to the vote specifically the 39 no votes and now about the mechanics. Unfortunately to SOME degree I agree with some of these comments but I wouldn't put them on this site or any site. These matters are in house matters. Having said that instead of focusing on the negative shouldn't we be focusing on the positive. 90% of the SI yard backed Michael and Ernie. Instead of 10% didn't. Did anyone really expect a 100% yes vote? You literally have a better chance of winning the Powerball. Besides we don't know the Financial or Medical conditions of any of these no votes and the medical needs of their family members. Instead  of saying the majority of the mechanics are scumbags we should be saying that some of the mechanics are really good guys. Saying things this way create unity and a good vibe but at the same time people still understand what you were talking about without actually saying it in a negative way. The bottom line here is that Members are standing up for Ernie and that is understandable. Ernie is a big boy and we all know he has no problem saying what's on his mind. He also knows when, where and how to go about things. I'd ASSUME he's not happy with some of the mechanics and that he's upset with the no votes. But we should all pay attention to how he goes about things. Case in point .... Just scroll down and read Ernie's thank you again. There is not one negative thing in there. He praised all of us including the mechanics!

PROUD MEMBER

Furthermore with regards to the mechanics and the last strike. If my memory serves me correct and also confirmed recently (through a reliable source) although originally some may have had thoughts of crossing the line, none of them did. Also with regards to the so called Mohawk, I am told not only did he report to the strike line but he brought wood for the fire every day. Having said that I am not putting any of them or any drivers or attendants on a pedestal but let's try to stay United and be careful of what we say.

Buzz

Yeah, well ... actually the guy you mentioned walked into Neil's office with a number of other mechanics and tried to cut their own deal. Ernie found out about it and pulled them out of the office before they could.

I also have a reliable source ... the guy who pulled them out of the office.

And how do you account for their choosing not to vote the other day ... except for 3? That's support?

(And where did you get your rose-colored glasses? I want to get a pair.  :)) )

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz
Apparently you will never get what I'm trying to get across! Unity not separation!
I know exactly what ur saying because my reliable source is the same guy as urs and he told me exactly what you just said. The only difference is I wrote it in a positive way (even though they were wrong). You write it in a negative way. As I said in my post they had thoughts of crossing the line which is a nice way of saying they tried cutting a deal. Bottom line at that time none of them worked during the strike. As far as only 3 of them voting obviously that is wrong and if you want the answer why (which we both already know), you should ask them urself. I just don't understand why you and some others have to keep posting negative things especially things that show separation within our property & Local. I agree, know, see and understand everything you're talking about but the only difference is you put it out there for everyone (not just Union Members) to see. Obviously, you know that the Owners, the Mayor's Office, DOE and others read or hear about everything written on all sites related to 1181. So to quote you they all must be "SMH"

Buzz

I guess it's called "reality."

(And maybe because I wrote that yesterday after I was severely pissed off at one of those wise-ass scumbags.)