Election Day

Started by PROUD MEMBER, November 04, 2013, 05:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

Make sure you, your family & friends vote for DeBlasio.

Buzz

OK, but remember with city workers and the teachers' union just waiting for Bloomy to be gone to get their contracts, we are not going to be first on his agenda. Even when he does have time for us, we shouldn't count on him performing any miracles.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

terminator

Goose623

Agreed but better than to have Lohta who would crush us...

GMC JOE

The new mayor elect is not capable of  miracles,that is for Obama. How is he doing in that area ? :crazy:
In God We Trust

PROUD MEMBER

Congratulations Bill DeBlasio
Whether or not he helps us in a direct way this is a victory for all middle class working people in NYC, including us. LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST & THANK GOD the bloomberg era IS OVER!

mirrorcheck

Happily the bloomjerk era is over.  The rest we can all hope and pray for. Can he walk on water...only 1 other in history has had capabilities to do that, and the man isn't religious so its easy to see this can be an issue.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Goose623

Maybe I am missing something but don't we just need the EPP back in the contracts???

Buzz

Yes, desperately. That and not renewing the non-1181 contracts that Bloomberg made would be a big help.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.