???

Started by Slowbus, September 14, 2022, 05:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowbus

What's the point of having a pick if runs gets transformed into something completely different from what was picked?

Buzz

Definitely sucks but it's always been "All Runs Subject to Change."
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Slowbus

Since the beginning of school I been dealing with breakdowns, school giving me the wrong kids  parents adjusting to schedule and now the run gets a makeover Jesus take the wheel of this 🚌

Slowbus

Quote from: Buzz on September 14, 2022, 05:12:58 PMDefinitely sucks but it's always been "All Runs Subject to Change."
I thought change only meant adding stops or changing times not adding a new school with a bunch of stops far from second school making me late to both schools

Kid24

Quote from: Slowbus on September 14, 2022, 05:57:40 PM
Quote from: Buzz on September 14, 2022, 05:12:58 PMDefinitely sucks but it's always been "All Runs Subject to Change."
I thought change only meant adding stops or changing times not adding a new school with a bunch of stops far from second school making me late to both schools

Call in with a problem run and nobody will give you any crap of being late BUT with them not wanting to give out as much OT they are combining runs...happened over the summer