Salerno drives a school bus, remember that.

Started by Stugots, May 20, 2011, 04:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugots

Buzz and the Buzzettes

At least Salerno drove a bus not like Cordiello who was appointed by his father.  You have a Union President making 240,000 dollars a year more than any other Union President in the city except for the tachers union.  He gets a 7,700 a month pension when he retires and we get 1,250 a month after 25 years.  Everytime I ask Cordiello about raising the pension he says he cant it has something to do with Actuaries.   Salerno at least drives a bus.  He knows exactly what the drivers and the matrons are going through.  Give him a chance.  We need someone in there that will start changing the pension and start doing things about all the hearings and fines we are getting.  Things are never going to get better unless we get someone in there that knows what its like to be us.  Remember, Cordiello NEVER DROVE A SCHOOL BUS.   

Buzz

And, how much will Salerno be making if he were to be elected president? Less?

Have you asked him exactly HOW he is going to raise the pension? Have you asked him to show you exactly WHERE the money would come from? Did you get any answers?

Have you asked him WHAT he's going to do about hearings and fines? Have you asked him exactly HOW he's going to do it? Have you asked him what magical control he has over OPT? Did you get any answers?

And who do you want negotiating contracts? Somebody who never drove a bus, or somebody who never negotiated a contract in his life?

Things are never going to get better than what? Better than being the highest paid school transportation workers in the entire country with the best benefits and pension? Did Salerno do that for us? What is the alternative to being Number 1?

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Grrr

Looks like people aren't buying it anymore.  I think you need to go back and get a couple of refresher courses.
http://www.bullshitu.org/

Buzz

Of course, I should add that if anybody doesn't think they deserve an answer to the hard questions, they're free to blindly believe the lies and vote for whomever they like. Can't stop an asshole from filling out a ballot. (Not intended for you, Stugots.)

mirrorcheck

I am not going to knock Salerno.....dont know the guy. Stu, if he can do all of what you said Mr. Cordiello shouldnt bother running because Salerno would win in a landslide. I think Mr. Cordiello wants the same things as Mr. Salerno. The problem is how to get that done. I havent heard exactly how (he)would do that....that "how' Is a very big question and and even bigger void. In todays economy  the very real problems facing us along with more scrutiny I personally really dont want  to chance my backing behind a greenhorn. Look at whats happening on Pennsylvania Avenue....its down right scary when someone gets into a position without the necessary experience. Mr. Cordiello does have this under his belt. Again not a knock against any of his opponents,he has what it takes and thats a known factor.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

@Stugots ... did you see my PM? If you want to reply to a message in this thread, click the "Reply" button at the top or bottom of the page. Capeesh?