Hope we're next!

Started by Buzz, February 09, 2012, 06:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

In 3 years Obama has finally done something I can agree with. Let's hope we're the next state to get a NCLB waiver ... http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/obama-waives-child-left-behind-law-requirements-10-states-article-1.1019741
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Still voting against him....anyone is better!
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on February 10, 2012, 01:11:33 AM
Still voting against him....anyone is better!
A tree stump would be better ...

4real

so not having nclb wont hurt us?

Buzz

Quote from: 4real on February 10, 2012, 04:47:57 PM
so not having nclb wont hurt us?

No, not really. (Just one run that I know of that does only NCLB.) It would make a lot of runs better, though.

mirrorcheck

Buzz....I take by that picture your for anyone else as well!  ;D
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

You take it correctly ... however the field of candidates worries me.  :shrug:

mirrorcheck

Something strange is brewing.....or not. Seems strange after 3 years that the party(GOP) did not get a better group up to oppose obama. If the head honchos are thinking to run someone like Mitt to capture the house and Senate and  2/3 is good enough,they are mistaking,its not. If they feel they can beat him then with votes ..... he will order changes like the non recess appointments (or like the last one with the church) and go around the Bodies of Congress and the Constitution.

Yankees15

A President who brought our troops home from a senseless war started by the Bush Admin, A President who refused to let America go under by issuing the much needed bailouts for which all but one was re-paid, and please dont bring up Americas growing debt, this President and others before or after him will inherit this debt.  The United peoples of America republic of China has a ring to it . We do have Jeremy Lin after all. ( GO KNICKS ) . Health Care issues which President has'nt  had those. They said Roosevelt was crazy for starting the social security program. We showed him huh, after all how could all those Russians in New York live without our help. Keep OB where he should be in the White House, don't you wanna see those kids grow up?   It's grrrrrt  to be back ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mirrorcheck

Anyone that is Touted as being soo good by his supporters(obama) wouldnt need to go raise cash and project to rake in close to 1 Billion in loot. He would stay home and play Golf,cause he really doesnt play enough....and also Basketball hes really overworked. Us Catholic love what he mandated for the church!  :cry2:

Buzz

Too bad Obama's mother didn't have abortion health care benefits ...  :bomb: