Happy New Year

Started by Buzz, January 31, 2022, 05:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

What the hey ... it's a day off.  ;D

chinese-new-year-2022-year-of-the-tiger-vector.jpg
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Not for me lol....I go in for SJL tomorrow but I'm done at 830 then go home

Buzz

QuoteNot for me lol....I go in for SJL tomorrow but I'm done at 830 then go home

I should have said it's a day off ... "for some of us."  :))

Good that you're working because you don't get paid holidays, right? Do you get a full day's pay?

Kid24

QuoteNot for me lol....I go in for SJL tomorrow but I'm done at 830 then go home

I should have said it's a day off ... "for some of us."  :))

Good that you're working because you don't get paid holidays, right? Do you get a full day's pay?

Yeah I'd rather work given this just my AM and I'm done for the day. I just get a full a day pay, not extra holiday pay on top of it 🤦🏻‍♂️. We get paid holidays based on how many years we are here, it's like 3 a year but this holiday isn't in the contract cause it's a new holiday so those who don't work won't get paid. I'm here 3 years come July so far I've gotten MLK, Xmas, Thanksgiving Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day. Next year for completing 3 years I'll get Veterans, Election, Columbus. I believe this coming Xmas I get the "check" lol

Buzz

I corrected your post so your message would be outside the quotes.   ;D

Slowbus

Did Rjj this morning very smooth morning found a parking spots next to the yard my bus was ready in the front got fuel and did my run very little traffic this morning  in the afternoon I just got to do St. Johns lt and that's it can't really complaint on the virus day