anyone know if we're getting a paycheck on friday?

Started by wheresmymoney!, December 31, 2013, 06:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheresmymoney!

anyone out there know if we're getting paid on friday and if so, how much, will it be partial week or full week?  noone seems to know the answer.  thanks! 

John Eadicicco

I believe it's a full week based on the new 39 week guarantee. That's what I assume on the new contract. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Squid

OK, this is how it works. On 12/20 which was Friday, the last day we worked, you were paid for the week ending 12/15. In addition you recieved an accrual check. Friday 12/27 you got no check. The boss still owes you for the pay period ending 12/22, you worked a full week that week. That is the full check you will recieve this friday 1/3 .   Next Friday, 1/10 you will be paid a full week for this current week that you did not work a full week... :wink1: [part of the 39 week guarantee].

Golfnut

So does that mean that we do not file for Unemployment tomorrow for the three days we didn't work this week?

Squid

You can not file for unemployment for this week. You are getting paid five days pay. Full week. Just to be clear, you are being paid from Monday 12/30 thru Friday, jan 3. Everyday, for a total of 5 days. If u. Worked Monday or Tuesday this week u will get an extra. 4 hrs pay for each day worked.  The week ending Friday 1/3 will be paid on Friday 1/10. Your unemployment week was week ending 12/29.

Buzz

Quote from: Squid on January 01, 2014, 01:19:50 AM
OK, this is how it works. On 12/20 which was Friday, the last day we worked, you were paid for the week ending 12/15. In addition you recieved an accrual check. Friday 12/27 you got no check. The boss still owes you for the pay period ending 12/22, you worked a full week that week. That is the full check you will recieve this friday 1/3 .   Next Friday, 1/10 you will be paid a full week for this current week that you did not work a full week... :wink1: [part of the 39 week guarantee].

That is correct.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Golfnut

Thanks for the response! I'll never figure this out! Thank God for this site !!!

Rock Steady

Yeah, yeah, your getting paid for the whole week . . . who cares.  What about our back pay we're owed, when are we getting that should be the question !

PROUD MEMBER

"NEW HIRES" (At Pioneer who started April 1, 2013 or after) should check with Ernie. I believe if you only work 2 or 3 days this week that's all you get paid for. Which means if you gross less than $405.00 this week this coming Sunday you can claim Unemployment Benefits. I am almost positive but again CHECK WITH ERNIE or ANDY.