OPT fines driver No Mask

Started by TheKid24, February 23, 2021, 03:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKid24

Now does anyone know if he was fined because he had no mask on with kids or without kids? I'm going to say with kids because then 99 percent of the yard would get it without kids. There was no clear cut policy on to wear a mask in an empty bus. And 460 is a bit extreme. Anyone else hear about this because I saw the sign on the window and hearing mixed stories of he had an empty bus and had kids on the bus.

Golfnut

I'd like to know the answer to this myself ! Also , 460.00 is a bit excessive!

TheKid24

Quote from: Golfnut on February 23, 2021, 03:44:15 PM
I'd like to know the answer to this myself ! Also , 460.00 is a bit excessive!

As if we don't have enough worries they add this to the mix....it's like they throw a dart at a dart board and see what else they can fine us with. It just goes to show you there is NO clear company policy
No policy no communication, It's like the covid capacity, Not really a rule, Not really important

One would think he pulled up to a school without a mask with kids on the bus not with an empty bus

Golfnut

I can't see him getting a fine if the bus was empty . If empty there is no threat of spreading or catching the Virus .

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on February 23, 2021, 04:28:41 PM
I can't see him getting a fine if the bus was empty . If empty there is no threat of spreading or catching the Virus .

When has OPT ever applied logic to anything?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Golfnut

Found out yesterday that there were students on the Bus. Although it's bad for the driver at least we know we aren't sitting ducks on an empty Bus .,

TheKid24

Quote from: Golfnut on February 24, 2021, 01:47:48 PM
Found out yesterday that there were students on the Bus. Although it's bad for the driver at least we know we aren't sitting ducks on an empty Bus .,

That's refreshing to hear

Buzz

Quote from: Golfnut on February 24, 2021, 01:47:48 PM

Although I can't believe the number of buses I see leave the yard with drivers wearing masks.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.