TIES MONDAY ?

Started by wizardsi, May 14, 2011, 05:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizardsi

Buzz

Well, according to the announcement that was made and the notice in the window, there has been no official word from OPT, so until that time the answer is "Yes ... ties."  :shrug: (Of course, there could be a message in the window Monday advising it's OK to lose the tie. No harm in wearing short sleeves with a tie and then just taking the tie off if it's announced.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

GMC JOE

>:(What seems to be the problem with making a timely notification ? It is the same story for a while now ! What is this a one way street  >:(
In God We Trust

mirrorcheck

GMC....THIS is OPT for you.However fines arrive as fast as you can click an e mail send button.Uncaring how is that?  :thumbdown:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: GMC JOE on May 15, 2011, 12:37:13 AM
What seems to be the problem with making a timely notification ? It is the same story for a while now ! What is this a one way street
Don't call us, we'll call you.  ;D

mirrorcheck

Buzz....if thats the case maybe we might be wearing Ties till the 28th.....of JUNE! ;D
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on May 15, 2011, 11:21:02 AM
Buzz....if thats the case maybe we might be wearing Ties till the 28th.....of JUNE!

Ours is not to question why. Ours is but to do ... or die.  :rotfl:

Eucerin

On to more important things...how more working days left???

mirrorcheck

Ahhh "Do as we say not as we do" Sounds like Big Govt from DC!!!  :snicker:

GMC JOE

30 more school days with or without ties  :wink1:
In God We Trust

Manwithabus

Just to play it safe, why don't we all just wear our ties tomorrow, because let's face it, some of us will show up without a tie, get caught by OPT, get written up and then bash the union.  Simple solution: wear the tie.  Stay safe.

Buzz

Quote from: Manwithabus on May 16, 2011, 02:37:28 AM
... let's face it, some of us will show up without a tie, get caught by OPT, get written up and then bash the union. 

Bash the union? We don't have any ungrateful bastards like that in this company ... do we? I mean, we don't have anybody who begged for the fuc#ing job when they first came here and have done nothing but talk shit about the union ever since ... do we?