Angry driver

Started by Manwithabus, June 13, 2011, 11:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manwithabus

Is it true a driver flipped out on Andy the other day, because he got trips this week?  I know by the time stories get around they get more and more far fetched, so I won't jump to conclusions.  But c'mon.

Buzz

Well, this guy is hyper all the time ... not necessarily angry. He wasn't really yelling "at" Andy. He was questioning why he got a certain trip and, as it turned out, the run number on the trip sheet was mysteriously changed and it was attached to his card. It was settled peaceably.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Manwithabus

Thank you Buzz.  How could anyone yell at Andy?  Am I right or am I right? 

Buzz

You're right ... but what I'm trying to tell you is that he wasn't really yelling "at" Andy. He was trying to explain to Andy that the trip wasn't really his and Andy initially thought the guy was wrong, but the guy was right. This guy is normally hyper-active and very animated under normal circumstances ... even more so when he thinks he isn't getting his point across. Andy understands this and wasn't mad at the driver in the least.

Manwithabus

Understood Buzz...Thank you again.

Kramer

Thanks Buzz, you see how rumors get started. Andy is a friend of mine and I would never yell at him. The new trip guys are doing a good job and being as fair as they can. There was a trip added to my run, not by them but by someone else in the office and it shouldn't have been. I was already heavy with three & one off the Island. It was straightened out as soon as Andy saw it. No Biggy!  Someone told me once: "Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see". Good rule to live by. Thanks again!

Buzz

Quote from: Kramer on June 14, 2011, 11:06:50 AMSomeone told me once: "Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see". Good rule to live by. Thanks again!
I got your back, Kramer. One exception to that rule ... if you see it here, you can believe it!  :rotfl: