IDIOT

Started by faceit, April 19, 2013, 10:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1union

Kramer dont worry about it it happens tommy shouldnt call you at all. Glad to see your on board b e careful with your phone inspectors have cameras. Be safe

Numbers

Kramer You Put Yourself In That Bad Light !!!

Kramer

Hey George, I hope you don't think I have to answer to you. That will be the day! I explained to my pioneer co-workers what happened but your still not happy. Get a fucking life. Who are you to sit on your fat ass judging anybody. Even after I spoke to you Friday you had to air the dirty laundry out for everyone to read  including the owner. He loves to see us against each other. Whos the idiot. Dick!

faceit

Kramer I did not know your situation, this topic was started for the IDIOT who answered over the radio to help out at I.S 51, Sorry if some people can't mind there own business and threw you under the BUS...

Kramer

No Faceit, that was not me. My pal George felt it necessary to scold me for paying my $200 fine and covering a trip Friday, which I did not volunteer to do. I really wish all this coming against each other would stop. Nothing could make the owner happier than us coming against each other.

Numbers

KRAMER, I REALIZE YOUR UPSET. SO I'M NOT GONNA CURSE BACK. BUT JUST REMEMBER ONE THING, IT'S DICKS LIKE ME THAT MADE THIS JOB WHAT IT IS TODAY ! I GAVE MY LIFE TO THIS JOB & CAREER, AND NO I'M NOT GONNA SIT ON MY FAT ASS WHILE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THROW IT ALL AWAY. SO IF THAT MEANS AIRING IT HERE, THEN SO BE IT.

Kramer

George I'm all in just like you. Not as long but I'm all in. I made a mistake by just answering the cell. Are we OK if we tell Tommy NO once we answer? And like I said I should have let it go to voice mail, OK I got it. Geez can you let it go. Your making this bigger than it is. Believe me I did not want that trip. If Ernie tells us if we get caught off guard and answer the phone (even at home) and we can say no, I will do it.
Taking days off was not offered! Owen said $200. Eddy said how do you want to pay? I said I guess I'll give you a check. Eddy said no they will take it out of your pay. Ernie set it up for four pays. What the fuck did I do wrong.
I know your frustrated over all that's happening and so am I. Thursday I'll be $80 plus $50 fine out. Vent your frustrations somewhere else.

Numbers

I'M DONE HERE, I HOPE THE POINT WAS MADE ! GOOD NIGHT

grimreaper

Kramer don't worry we know you got caught off guard. That was low for numbers to air it on the site.

Buzz

Quote from: mirrorcheck on April 20, 2013, 09:51:41 PM
is it true at the hearings(I dont know over which infractions exactly) all were paid by drivers on friday?

Yes, there were about 4 or 5. Two things to consider here:

1) If your record is not flawless, paying the fine is always cheaper than taking a suspension because a suspension will take into account prior "bad marks" and could result in 2, 3 or more days suspension. (I'm told this was true in Kramer's case.)

2) If you go in admitting the violation was a result of your negligence, (as was true of most of those who got fines Friday), there is nothing Ernie can do for you. People are told repeatedly not to talk until they speak to Ernie, but some people are determined to put the noose around their own necks.

The latter is very frustrating to Ernie. At the same time, I think it bespeaks the fact that most of us are good, honest people willing to take responsibility for our actions, or lack thereof.  Unfortunately, our reward for being those kinds of employees is having our incomes cut by up to 20%.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Jeeze, can we give Kramer a break? It wasn't intentional. The guy is human. He made a mistake ... which didn't result in anybody's death. Cut him some slack for crying out loud.

Buzz

Quote from: faceit on April 19, 2013, 10:02:25 PM
The Driver helping the office by picking up that child at I.S 51 this afternoon,.YOUR AN IDIOT AND IF I KNEW YOUR BUS # Id post it MORON.7.5% JERKOFF

Ernie knew who it was and gave the guy the "talking to" that he deserved.

terminator

Nobody thought of this :
What a pair of ba!!s by the office to fine a guy $200 AND
then Tommy sticks it really far up the drivers a$$ by giving the guy a last minute trip! I view this as intentional to stick it to the driver even further.
The office was sending a message - this is not coincidence.
Vicious!

mirrorcheck

Buzz, Thanks for that breakdown. At first it seemed like paying the fine was "helping" the company rather then take the suspension. How you laid that all out makes more sense.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Also, even if you have no priors, paying the fine will not be included in any possible future "progressive discipline" as would a suspension.