December Parking Curves & Johnson Street 12/1/20

Started by Gary 209, December 02, 2020, 03:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hope Everybody had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Curves:

Just spoke with Carlos and he will be at the club on Thursday 12/3 from 9:am till at least noon. If you have a spot there, either see him on Thursday or leave your envelope with your name and bus number on it in the mailbox. You can also see Grace who is working this week for payment, I am Not working.

Johnson Street Lots:

I want to Thank All the members that contacted me over the weekend on how they can pay their parking. Also to those that made December payment with Grace. I really appreciate it!!!

With all this confusion on runs and who's working or not, I decided with the help of other drivers (members) that the best and easiest way for all, is to use your security for the December rent payment to the owner. Most members and I are not working this week so I feel it is easier and better to see you next week (Monday) and collect. If you are working you can see Grace for payment, she is working. If you make your December rent payment, I will not use your security. I will wait till Thursday and whoever did not pay, I will then use your security. This is best for all involved. I am in the process of calling everyone to ask them if they are ok with this.

For those members that have more Important things going on, then to think about rent. I will not contact you and don't worry about parking. I wish the Best to You and Your Family!!!

Grace's will be at the yard 6:15 am and back at 2:50 pm this week. Please see her for payment if your working.

Thank You
Gary 106