GREAT NEWS - CURVES IS NOT CLOSING!

Started by Gary 209, October 02, 2021, 05:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Curves:

Carlos spoke to the New Owners on Friday and they decided they will NOT have a lunch Menu. Apparently he told the new owner that several drivers would have to retire if they closed the parking. Thank You Carlos!!! They are going to put a small dumpster in today, lets park away from it so they can do their work . Carlos also asked me to let everybody know Not to park in the row in front of the dumpster before 6:00 am, so they can come in and take it away. Also please Do Not clean out your car in the lot.

Johnson Street:

Several drivers paid me for a spot on Johnson street (as a backup) when we thought Curves was closing. I will RETURN All your payments in Full (except Barry's)! Everybody gets their money back except Barry, Everybody Except Barry!(lol). See Me this week for your refunds. Thank you all for signing up too. There are now several spots Open.

Thank you to all the drivers that paid on time last week. I have 20 drivers that did Not pay yet. Payment is due Before the 1st of the month. We can not keep our parking lots if our payment is Not made to the Owner on time. We pay about 1/2 of what the owner can get if he rented the land to others (trucks, trailers, buses etc.) Also we only pay for 10 months instead of a full year. If you Can Not pay on time let me know (no hard feelings) and I wouldn't count your car in. Last month I returned 2 drivers rent to them after I paid the owner, because they went to Sharrots. Bottom line I was out that money. See Grace or myself asap if you want to park in lots!

Again please pull up to the street (black top) if your parking in the front of your team mate. That will give him room to get out before you.

Permits Must be put in the window.

Sorry if I came off hard, but the owner wants them in window.

Thank You Again!

Gary

Golfnut

Great news ! I believe his name is "Carlo" !

Buzz

I'd better get that $200 back or you're gonna have a problem!!!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Gary 209

Golfnut your right his name is Carlo.

Update 10/5:

Carlo will be there today and on Friday.

The new owners are Opening up this Friday Night! The new name is MVP Cabaret. See Mike for No charge admission.

We still have spots open Johnson street, pass the word around before we lose a lot.