NO PARKING ON A.K.R. - PAVING THIS WEEK - SPOTS AVAILABLE IN RCL STORAGE YARD

Started by Gary 209, September 15, 2014, 07:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello All,

There's a sign on the window in the driver's room. DOT will pave AKR this week.

I just spoke with the owner of the RCL Storage Yard. We can fit approximately 2 dozen cars "BEHIND THE FENCE" in the back of his yard on the Left side. That is Inside the Gate - Not in the front!

He is willing to let you park there for this week only for $10.00.....

I counted approximately 80 cars parked in the street from the yard to Bloomingdale rd. There must be at least 20 more cars parked in the other direction towards Tottenville. That's 100 cars with No parking on the street and looking for a spot in the morning.

If you need a spot this week, you must see me First and I will give you a temporary permit to park behind the fence.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED - LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!

Thank You
Gary 209

ps: you can get my cell # from any of our steady parking permit members, and call me.

Gary 209

Hello Again,

I can now accommodate only 12 to 14 more cars. Parking spots have been taken. All new parking spots that are left are still "Behind the Fence". Go straight ahead and park inside a 10' fence. Pull into the big large inner fenced area and back you car into the sides of the fence (on the right and left side as you pull in). Leave the center open so everybody can pull in and out. See me in the morning at 6:35 or at 3:45 in pm at the barn for your permit. You can call my cell also. I will try to accommodate as many as I can. Remember 1st come (paid) 1st served! Spots are limited.

Thanks Again
Gary 209

Buzz

How much for a bus? Getting kind of tight in the yard.

Just asking.  :snicker:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

gigi11744

Gary 209

If you Do Not Park There - You will get your money $$$ back.  :yes:

$10.00 isn't making the owner any richer, and I am/was NOT getting anything out of it.
Just trying to help out my fellow workers and friends.

Let's see what happens tomorrow and Friday.

Gary 209