yabba

Quote from: gigi11744 on January 06, 2016, 01:08:31 AM
I'm calling the fight ,,Buzz by a k.o. In the 6 round  :wink_cheesy:
I raise you to page 7 KO.    :wave: :wave:

gigi11744

yabba

gigi11744

Quote from: gigi11744 on December 30, 2015, 01:01:41 PM
There was a time when this Union was strong,it had its problems but it was strong,then comes a knight in shinning armor we shall call this knight (MEMBERS FOR CHANGE) .Now they were led by the  the over lord Eddie Kaye ,and his Right hand Thomas Salerno,Now these Band of merry men were going to save us from a union that they said was corrupt ,stealing our money,But every week my paycheck was there,my raises were always fair,and like clock work contracts were done with any drama,our pension was a little weak,but it was solvent,our medical was free and probably one of the best,everyone was working ,everyone had the same pay scale ,vacation and,overtime was always paid,union got theirs,owners got theirs and we got ours,Now things have changed thanks to our white knights ,haven't had a raise in 5 yrs,I'm paying more and more for my watered down medical,different pay scales for union members,4500 working men and women were out of work,no more overtime,vacation pay slashed,accrual pay slashed ,snow days slashed,now owners are stealing our money not the corrupt Union like our white knights have alleged.Now because of all this they have the balls to lay this on the unions shoulders.. Thank you my Brave White Knights you have done all of us a great service,