New Contract Discussion - Part 2

Started by Buzz, February 11, 2016, 04:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eadicicco

I will not be there when they count the votes. It doesn't matter what the count is. It will pass because" the powers that be" WANT it to pass. If this wasn't the case than 1181 would have given us a fair amount of time to process all 8 pages of the MOA. Also if fair be fair then if it is voted down it should NOT automatically put us out on strike!It should go to an independent arbitrator. But NO....................................... 1181 tells us that there was a mediator present during discussions and the coalition walked out of multiple sit downs! What cracks me up over the shenanigans that they call negotiations are the fact that I was told that, in the future, there will be ONE contract for the entire local just like it used to be! Why NOT NOW? Get the KY jelly out folks! 1181 gave the contractors just what they wanted again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4real

John they already cashed the check!!!

4real

"debating with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon--- it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory" You've never been so right Buzz :thumbup: I'm done with this topic.......

4real

Be careful what you say big brother is checking profiles. Of those of us speaking out against this joke of a contract!!!

Buzz

Quote from: 4real on February 12, 2016, 02:57:13 PM
you people are so ignorant im embarrassed for

Well, at least most of us can write in complete sentences, use the shift key for capitals and include apostrophes (like I'm instead of im).
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

4real

LMR

Hey 4real yup make some strong accusations implying Michael and the EB are on the take and the companies are paying.Also Michael negotiating a sh##t contract.Its one thing to think it and another to put it out there on a site such as this.You also accuse the vote counters to be corrupt and not legitimate.Then you continue your rant against Buzz berating him and call the membership ignorant and you're embarrassed of us.First of all,let me be clear.I'm not advocating for Michael,Buzz or anybody else,there big boys and they can stand up for themselves I'm sure.But when you poke insults toward the membership that includes me.Unless you have clear proof of your accusations you are entitled to your opinion but you do not have the right to put it out of sites such as this  You show your immaturity and you definitely do not know how to conduct yourself as a union brother.If you're that dissatisfied with the union you are in ,turn in your  card and your membership and take your gage age somewhere else. ERNIE posted on this site that he would be available to answer any questions.I don't remember hearing any of your concerns the.Bring your facts if you are going to make strong and serious accusations before you run you're mouth

Just_Right

Hmmmm...looks to me that *the powers to be* ie (the loyal and honorable union members) have spoken. I didn't see any wrong doing by Michael or anyone else.

Stugots

4 real, you are absolutely right.  It just goes to show how weak we are, when the Executive Board and the President are so incompetent that they negotiate a shit contract like this.  At least they made a stand in Queens.  Id like to know what the count was.  That will be interesting, if we can even believe what they say.  This contract was shoved down out throats and we buckled.  It's over  It will never be the same.