New Contract Discussion

Started by Buzz, February 09, 2016, 05:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eadicicco

Did you REALLY expect anything DIFFERENT? :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

yabba

please correct me...it seems neil is paying less into the welfare fund...a  failed welfare fund...also what happenes to our sick days if we dont use them,are we paid for them.... also it seems the new hires without wage accurals can take 5 sick days without penalties.....

Goose623

And why does the raise take place January 1st 2016. It should go back to September 2015. Sorry but I am voting NO also. And we didnt get back the 40 week guarantee.

John Eadicicco

I hope that this message will reach all of the workers at PIONEER. They ONLY way this contract gets voted DOWN is if they honestly count the tabulated votes in front of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise ya all got what ya wanted when U voted for Michael Cordielol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And being told that the medical is based on the fact that this contract should pass is an insult on the intelligence of you and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wake up people we are smarter than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrr

1) Because Mike was out-negotiated and outsmarted at the last contract, we are taking a fucking.  I know it, Mike knows it, and this Buzz knows it.

Messages - Buzz
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 145
181Work Related / Re: Is this what they're offering?
« on: October 25, 2015, 08:06:58 AM »
Back In November 2013 when we were asked to approve our most recent contract, I thought, instead of having a clause that it could be renegotiated, it should have had a clause that stated if Pioneer got an extension we would automatically revert back to our previously approved contract (i.e., not the "imposed" one).

Being our approval of our latest contract was predicated on the assumption that the company would need the leverage to bid competitively, and that it turned out this was not necessary, we should have had the benefit of a contract "extension" ... just as the company did.

Had this been the case, negotiations now would be starting off where we were before the strike, instead of starting off in a hole and having to fight (and maybe strike) just to get back what we once had.

2) Owner greed has gone to a new level.

3) If approved, the job is over.

This contract is a joke.  We've been sold out.

I gave Mike this contract to make things right.  Failed miserably.  My family and I can no longer have you negotiate for us.

4real

It just goes to prove that Michael works for the owners not for the membership

John Eadicicco

Buzz and ALL the Think Tankers are sitting at the round table trying to come up with a way to SELL this to us at Pioneer! Why do you think it's taking him sooooooooo Looooooong to respond?

4real

The next vote should be on starting impeachment proceedings..You SOLD US OUT AGAIN Michael how do you sleep at night? SELL OUT!!!!!

Grrr

7 1/2 months of being kept in the dark and now we have 48 hours to vote on it.  If they're in a rush for my vote, then here it is right now.  No fuckin way!!!

4real

John not even buzz can make this sound good, I think he's smarter then that...

Grrr

No pension increase again for another 3 years.  Every one is still working for the Friday morning check.  Our executive board will do fine as always.

4real

gigi11744

best and final offer ,,go fuk youself ,,set up the barrels and lets hit the brcks and call his bluff,,right after the break sounds about right

4real

where are you buzz i know it doesnt take that long to realize we are getting fuked on this one>>>> are you getting coached on what to say? we want to hear your input

gigi11744

ok i cooled down a little bit,,, who had the balls to put this MOA on paper and hand it out,,,just looked in the mirror i dont see fool etched on my forehead