Now with a new "STREAK FREE" formula

Started by Grrr, May 13, 2011, 03:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grrr

I hear we're still being hassled by OPT inspectors over "DUSTY FLOORS" and "WINDEX BOTTLES".  So much for that newsletter dated April 2011 detailing our new 'get tough' stance with the DOE on absurd violations. 

yabba

my thoughts exactly when i saw the posting today on the window.....

Manwithabus

Buzz

Quote from: Manwithabus on May 13, 2011, 07:05:31 PM
What's with the windex bottles?

Inspectors just gave some people a heads-up that Windex and other spray bottles should be kept out of sight so some goofy kid doesn't pick one up and spray us in the eyes while we're driving. (Like any kid worth his salt wouldn't just whip out his pepper spray!) We're actually not supposed to have anything loose in the driver's compartment like water bottles, etc., ... could end up on the floor and and prevent the brake pedal from being pushed down. And of course we're supposed to sweep the floors. If you're too lazy to clean above the floor, you can write it up ... and probably be called back after your run the next day so the shop can preform that service.

No violations were issued for these things. Some guys just can't resist trashing the union every chance they get. Easy to talk shit on here but not have the balls to refuse the pen and a magnet ... which ended up in a toilet.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.