Web of lies

Started by Buzz, May 25, 2011, 07:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Got to laugh at that joke of a site with the American flag on the homepage, but you can't post a message unless it's pro-Salerno. Look at this post ... at first it appears to be a Pioneer driver (see name) and they talk about "OUR shop steward Ernie." They quickly lose their train of thought and pseudo-identity and reveal themselves by saying, "a woman on OUR slate" and further down "...anyone on the Salerno slate and WE will take immediate action ..."

Not very bright ... even dumber to publish it.

Schmucks.

And, the same people have been bitching about shop stewards for 10 friggin' years. Even if theirs was originally appointed, there's elections every 3 years. If nobody wants to run against them, I guess the majority of people like them and we hear only from the chronic fu#k-up complainers.

The comments about Ernie and Michael are so asinine they don't even deserve a response.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Allblackrangerhat

ok right so now im pissed this fucking lying piece of shit ...first this bitch is the asshole who was recording me and was never ever there she strolled by an hour after while i was cleaning their shit the five fucking flyers that were on the street and the bam like fucking magic three vans showed up salerno jerkoff who didnt say a word except bash mike and ernie and then felt stupid when i gave him my response on those matter at the gates the stocky white guy who was actually nice believe it or not the fucking cacaroach la roach who i motherfucker'd half the time cause he kept trying to tell me ernie sent me down and some woman who started recording me saying its my shop stewards fault and probably didnt like the response that i gave her cause it was honest and not nasty at all i might add which i have never seen before in my life........now i posted somthing over there which was not nasty at all but truthfull i want to see if the post it there cause its all sunshine and bullshit on the otherside

Buzz

I believe you now hold the record for the longest sentence ever posted on this site! ;D

I can guarantee you, whatever you tried to have posted on the other site will not appear there.

If you scroll down that first page of their guestbook there's a looong post by "members for change" who asserts, "BUT I TELL YOU ALL THIS RIGHT NOW EDDY KAY IS WORKING FOR MICHAEL CORDIELLO AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK."

That guy now holds the record for making the absolute dumbest, most idiotic, asinine statement I've heard or seen is this or the last election. Positively has to be kidding! Are these people drug tested? Everybody on the Cordiello slate, from Michael down detests Ed Decay and he couldn't get out of town fast enough to suit any of them if he hopped on the space shuttle.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.