Day Late and a Dollar Short

Started by Squid, May 25, 2011, 12:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I recieved my ballot in the mail on Saturday. On Monday I marked it for the Cordiello Slate and Mailed it out. On Tuesday the Members for change or whatever they call themselves show up at the property electioneering.  Don't you think the time to campaign is the days leading up to the election and not after some people have already voted?  Shoudn't they have been around last week if they are serious?  If this is their idea of how to do things you better hope they dont get in. I certainly dont want them representing me, they cant even represent themselves properly.

mirrorcheck

Squid,I too thought it was late as well,my ballot was already in the USPS system.Maybe there motto is "better late then never".  ;D
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

John Eadicicco

Just a simple answer to this puzzeling question. There are approx. 40 properties to visit, and it was reported that some of the candidates were REFUSED time off to campaign until a higher authority stepped in. I'm sure that ALL candidates were hopeing to visit ALL the properties!

Buzz

What's more puzzling, John, is that with one exception, you haven't had anything to say since January until just 2 days ago. Now, when the ballots are out ... and most returned already ... you decide to join in the fray? You left their slate, for whatever reason, and now you come out for them? It's OK, maybe you had other things on your mind, and you can post or not post as you wish, but even though you think I'm an enemy, (which I am NOT), I do enjoy sparring with you on these issues. Trying to make up for lost time now that you've come back to life. LOL.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Squid

John, you say "it was reported " that people were refused time off to campaign. "Reported"  by who?. Sounds like more BS.
Explain this to me john .  Why did these challengers wait till several days after the ballots were mailed to mail out their campaign literature to my home?  Not very smart. I got their literature in the mailbox after I voted already. I guess you'll  tell me Ernie had someone at every Post Office in the city  to stop them from mailing it on time. :crazy:

Allblackrangerhat

Hahahaha exactly these guys blame Ernie for everything its so funny like a lil kid in school ..."he did it" hysterical

Buzz

Quote from: Squid on May 25, 2011, 06:38:01 PMI guess you'll  tell me Ernie had someone at every Post Office in the city  to stop them from mailing it on time.

Silly ... everybody knows only Michael has the power to do that.  :rotfl:

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on May 25, 2011, 04:33:10 AM...  it was reported that some of the candidates were REFUSED time off to campaign until a higher authority stepped in.

Why so cryptic? Who is the "higher authority?"

mirrorcheck

If they had all the answers and there message was out properly they wouldnt need to show up at any properties. ((( Grassroots Campaigning)))))Coming at the time they did was late ,why show up that late at a garage of this size when you need every vote you can get? When they did come why slam(reportedly) the Shop Steward with whom a clear Majority is VERY happy with him?
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.