Salerno slate visits Pioneer

Started by Buzz, May 24, 2011, 03:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugots

Just right......ARE YOU KIDDING ME.  Let me get this straight.  He was handing out fliers to Pioneer Drivers, to get their vote.  Then he decides to stand in front of buses so that you guys are late for your runs, so that the inspectors can give the drivers fines.  Oh, that's a great way to get votes.  Then, he throws his fliers all over the street,.  It wasn't the mechanics, oh no, they were just there to make sure the buses got out of the yard on time because Salerno was blocking the buses and throwing fliers all around.  YOU ARE KIDDING, RIGHT???????

Just_Right

Stu....I'm not kidding ANYONE .
Let me explain it again so you can get it RIGHT. He was out there campaigning and in doing so,the buses began to back up on top!Making it a traffic jam,because buses were not moving out on schedule. YOU do know what a work schedule is don't you? Or perhaps you are NOT of Pioneer.Who ARE proud drivers,matrons and mechanics for 1181 Union.And believe it or not we at Pioneer are more human than most,and have more class than to lower ourselves to be a part of the Medical community better known as the *SPINDOCTORS*

DO NOT mix my words and set them so it suits your joke. As Mr Eadicicco did call *Spindoctors* You apparently fit the bill. Let's see if you understand now,since you were not there to see TRUTH. NO ONE threw fliers all over.
Now if you can comprehend this post and not turn it to a joke,I wish you a pleasant day.

John Eadicicco

Just to set the record straight:......................... I have NO say what goes on the Salerno site...nor do I care. If it was a requirement that real names are used for all posts on all sites a LOT of the nonsence would cease. Then I would participate more often!

Allblackrangerhat

Hey can anyone give me this other site i have been searching all day and just get the same stupid website with the american flag on it ..... Thanks

Buzz

Quote from: Allblackrangerhat on May 25, 2011, 06:51:28 PM
Hey can anyone give me this other site i have been searching all day and just get the same stupid website with the american flag on it ..... Thanks

Sorry, Dude, I forgot. Check your mail, I just sent you a direct link to their message board. If it's lies you want, that's definitely the place to go. Don't waste time writing anything ... it has to be approved, and unless it's good for their slate, it's never approved.

(You were at the right place ... you had to click the button that says "Tell us what's on your mind only if you agree with us.")
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

John Eadicicco

Just ONE last comment for you spindoctors.....because I cannot wait to see how you spin this one!.....................Yesterday afternoon at 3pm Tom Salerno, Ray LaRoche and John Israel were at the sharrots property handing out flyers. I was chatting with them when Owen pulled up and got out to ask if everthing was OK. No problems said the Salerno trio. So Owen chatted with me and them until Bob Nastasi got to Sharrots and came over to us and asked to speak to Owen privately.  Owen then said goodbye and 2 drivers came out and told us that the back gate was now open, and Bob told other drivers , inside the drivers room at Sharrots, within earshot of these 2 drivers,  :wink1: to leave by the back gate! Boy do I LOVE freedom of speech!

Allblackrangerhat

John personally I like you you have been very respectful to me and I appreciate that and have nothing against you personal I think you know who I am as we have a mutual friend but I have a question for you do your really believe this group of people I mean being one of the few actual people at the gate and reading what these people say happened their maybe not embellishing the story just a little my deal is that they lie through their teeth and post bullshit and recoding me pissed me off alot too

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on May 25, 2011, 11:38:08 PM
Just ONE last comment for you spindoctors.....because I cannot wait to see how you spin this one!.....................Yesterday afternoon at 3pm Tom Salerno, Ray LaRoche and John Israel were at the sharrots property handing out flyers. I was chatting with them when Owen pulled up and got out to ask if everthing was OK. No problems said the Salerno trio. So Owen chatted with me and them until Bob Nastasi got to Sharrots and came over to us and asked to speak to Owen privately.  Owen then said goodbye and 2 drivers came out and told us that the back gate was now open, and Bob told other drivers , inside the drivers room at Sharrots, within earshot of these 2 drivers,  :wink1: to leave by the back gate! Boy do I LOVE freedom of speech!

That's an easy one. They probably wanted to avoid a back-up of cars trying to leave the yard and having to stop to refuse a flier.  ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

bug

Nobody told me what gate to leave by when I got to Sharrotts and Owen was already there and gone. I'm getting tired of the bullsh*t.

Squid

Hey John, I thought you were a cop. Were you sleeping the day they went over "always cover the back door" at the Police Academy? :))

John Eadicicco

Stugots

I am not with Members for Change and I am not a union basher.  I am not a Cordiello voter.  I have never bashed the union and all  I never bashed Ernie. The things I said about the contract is true.  I do respect Buzz for posting my position on this website.  Any time Buzz or you guys want to have a debate about the union I will debate you.  Before Michael got in I never complained about the Union.  Go to union meetings, nobody shows up.