Court fast-tracks bus case

Started by Buzz, January 05, 2011, 03:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

The Second Court of Appeals seems to be rushing along the case of the busing of 7th and 8th graders. Doubt there will be any decision before March anyway, and wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come until after school's out. I think it's all for show, and that in the end, they're going to side with the city. Bloomy gets what Bloomy wants. Never has been about the money.

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2011/01/court_puts_city_on_a_short_lea.html
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Tyrants and Dictators do get what they want,all the time every time...and thats the same of it all. We shouldn't have to put up with this crap in anu city in this Country.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

I bet it is 4 hrs pay at time and a half. 
In God We Trust

Buzz

Quote from: Vomit on January 10, 2011, 05:18:14 AM
Does this make sense ---I just found this out..... Some of the MTA runs have school piece's built into them... The school work is EXTRA pay that they get ... yes EXTRA pay -- How much they get i don't know yet but I will find out. So the city is spending a lot of money in extra pay to city bus drivers....LOL so they are saving nothing at all with the 7th and 8th graders

Just more evidence as to what I've been saying all along. This isn't, and never has been, about money. It's about Bloomy throwing tantrums until he gets his way.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Buzz..... I dont even think his staff is fooled by him,like obama many behind the scenes have jumped ship......must be a fun work enviorenment there!!! :crazy:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

John Eadicicco

Vomit, school runs are as old as the hills. I did a school special out of Jefferson H.S. in the 70's nothing new!

yabba

and the drivers sure dont get 4 hours pay for the specials ..try they get about what we get for paid release time....