Unemployment

Started by LMAO, May 12, 2020, 11:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMAO

Anyone have to open a new book and have any problems ? what did you do ?  Filed claim 5/8/20  but my old claim is still showing . ..... and all I've been doing is calling .....no luck.

Buzz

From what I've read, just about everybody is having problems. Mike Reilly has offered to try to help with unemployment problems >>> http://mikewreilly.com/help/

Include SS number in message.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

topgun

open a claim last Monday, certified  Sunday, got a check today, no problem

Buzz

Quote from: topgun on May 13, 2020, 04:44:11 AM
open a claim last Monday, certified  Sunday, got a check today, no problem

Wow! You're lucky. Another guy told me he opened a claim successfully, but got an email telling him it would take 3 - 6 weeks before he got paid. Go figure.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Gary 209

I opened a New Book on Friday 5/8 - tried to certify on Sunday but was unable to do it - It let me Certify on Monday - Got Both checks today - What I did was on page 1 - it asked if this is because of CORVID 19 - and I said No ( I thought I made a Mistake) I checked (marked) the reason was for Lack of Work -- I wasn't sure if the checks were going to come this week - They waved the BYE week also. Hope this will Helped you.

LMAO

Ok so I finally got  through to unemployment  even thou I got a confirmation page ,my claim was not on record   🤬From what I was told if your existing claim expires i should've filled  out the normal 10 page request for unemployment ( the extra 600 will be there ) not the covid quick application  ( don't know if true but that's what I was told just passing it along if it helps someone else out  ,  ... try and stick to your day to call it was a totally different experience than when I called on other days ( 70 times 2 phones )   ! I'm just passing what I learned along if the other way worked for you  , Great ....good luck and stay safe

LMAO

Also Gary 209 is right do not check covid 19 as a reason just lack of work !