Extra 300 UI for NY approved

Started by WigWag16, August 24, 2020, 12:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on August 27, 2020, 11:27:30 AMa
Has anyone formally said how long extra money will last? Doesnt seem right that 4 weeks would be it??

i been reading so much its hard to know whats real.... one thing that is certain (it seems).. this money is coming from FEMA disaster relief fund,and this hurricance can use up all the money fast... another point is the first batch of money is approved for 3 weeks,and then will have to be approved weekly... also will not see any monies until 2nd week of sept at the earliest..  again there is so much info out there i cant tell you what is true or not...

Hammer2161

There is no exact time frame as to when the 300 dollars will end. It's a 44 billion dollar fund made available from FEMA money. It will depend on how many states file for it and get approved. I believe we were the 14th or 15th state to be approved. So looking at it objectively I doubt it will last very long.

yabba

there is a tweet from department of labor with the up to date info regarding this 300.00 payments...im  not good at copying and paste...it is availible on twitter.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.