COVID Positive Over 3%

Started by Buzz, September 29, 2020, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag16 on September 30, 2020, 03:08:12 PM
Are teachers allowed on the bus to do temperature checks? Or does it have to be as they exit

Ernie says NO. And if a kid does have a temperature you cannot take them back to the stop. It's up to the school to handle that situation.

(If a teacher gives you a hard time, I would advise that you don't argue but contact dispatch.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on September 30, 2020, 01:19:20 PM
im assuming the dental isnt in effect either?? I had an appt today i guess i need to cancel.  Cant get in touch with anyone at the union office either.

As per Ernie, your assumption is correct ... though for the life of me I can't figure out why if our benefits are retroactive to the 1st.

Questioned it several times then I just gave up. Makes no sense to me.

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on September 30, 2020, 03:52:49 PM
Quote from: driver on September 30, 2020, 01:23:53 AM
Does anyone know why our health insurance has not been re instated yet??

Ernie was told yesterday morning that everybody's benefits should be reinstated within 48 hours ... which would be some time tomorrow, Thursday.

(I don't know why it's taking so long ... say they were waiting for attendance sheets.)

buzz do you know if we will be getting new id  cards.. my account still showing inactive ,and i called the 5800 number at union left message and no return call... my doctor runs your insurance for appointment so i cant even get an appointment and submit bill to andy or ernie...

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on September 30, 2020, 05:25:20 PM
buzz do you know if we will be getting new id  cards.. my account still showing inactive ,and i called the 5800 number at union left message and no return call... my doctor runs your insurance for appointment so i cant even get an appointment and submit bill to andy or ernie...

Ernie told me previously the card would be the same.

When you log into your account it shows the same member and group ID numbers ... but says "Inactive."

yabba

thanks thats great....once it goes active ill be good to go,dont have to wait for new cards

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: yabba on September 30, 2020, 05:40:19 PM
thanks thats great....once it goes active ill be good to go,dont have to wait for new cards
l i called empire still not active.