Uniforms

Started by PROUD MEMBER, October 18, 2020, 05:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

We're going into our 6th week back to work and I don't hear any talk about Steve coming in to take uniform orders that we are owed!!!

WigWag16

Yeah kinda need new shirts that aren't given to me with stains when I first started lol

steady

I have a suggestion.  It appears to me we won't be ordering uniforms that Neil is obligated to.  Why not have the money allocated into paying the deficit we have in our pension.  We have to pay $10 each week for the months we missed last May and June.  I feel it would serve a better purpose for us all.  What say you all

yabba

10 a week...what is that about...    i just seen the post about the 35 weeks @ 10.00 each week..   what a joke...

steady

We had no pension contributions for the months of May & June. I feel it's a good idea to use our uniform money to be put toward our pension deficit.

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on November 09, 2020, 10:08:02 PM
10 a week...what is that about...    i just seen the post about the 35 weeks @ 10.00 each week..   what a joke...

This is to make up the pension for the weeks we didn't work in the spring. The contractors have already made up their share.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.