Catholic school open Monday

Started by LMAO, November 13, 2020, 11:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMAO

Catholic school are going to open Monday 11/16 and stay open unless ordered to close regardless what public schools do  :crazy:

Hammer2161

Not sure where you got that information from but I do Bishop Ahern and the school secretary called me to say the plan is to open on Monday unless Dumblasio shuts the schools down.

Another instance where the right hand and left hand have no clue what's going on. Let's hope nothing shuts down and we all continue to work.

God Help Us because it doesn't seem anyone else is going to !!!!

Hammer2161

I read that article and although it is strong words I feel it is just that. Listen I hope that none of the schools close period be it public or private.

But I do no the testing has been a big issue as I have family that run St. Bernadettes in Brooklyn. It seems that although testing is free for public schools the city had wanted the private schools to pay 50 dollars for every child tested. And if they didn't reach the 20 percent mandated they would have to close.

What I don't understand is if it's free and mandated it should be free for all students. I say enough of the bullshit and it's time for BOE and Dumblasio to do what they promised.

Buzz

They can open if they want, but I'm pretty sure they won't get bus service if the DOE shuts down.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Hammer2161

That's exactly what happened at the beginning of the year. The Catholic Schools did not get service until the BOE opened up the public schools.