Cleaning Allowance

Started by PROUD MEMBER, December 04, 2020, 12:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

Happy to see that we got our $50 cleaning allowance. Now all we need is our $100 (driver) and $65 (attendant) uniform allowance that is owed to us to get uniforms in order to use the cleaning allowance. He doesn't abide to the contract for our uniforms but pays us the $50 to clean them! You can't make this shit up!!!!

TheKid24

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 04, 2020, 12:43:57 AM
Happy to see that we got our $50 cleaning allowance. Now all we need is our $100 (driver) and $65 (attendant) uniform allowance that is owed to us to get uniforms in order to use the cleaning allowance. He doesn't abide to the contract for our uniforms but pays us the $50 to clean them! You can't make this shit up!!!!

Is the 50 a separate check? Is it that in our weekly check tomorrow? I forgot what it was last year

PROUD MEMBER

TheKid24

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 04, 2020, 01:05:14 AM
Separate $50 check

So I'll have two payments from Pionneer in my direct deposit tomorrow? Or is the 50 dollar a live check ?

PROUD MEMBER

If you have direct deposit the cleaning allowance check is a separate direct deposit check

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 04, 2020, 01:35:43 AM
If you have direct deposit the cleaning allowance check is a separate direct deposit check

Doesn't show in my ADP account.

You see a separate statement for $50?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

That's because ur looking and it's still Thursday

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 04, 2020, 08:01:16 AM
That's because ur looking and it's still Thursday

So how did you know? It hits the bank account before ADP?

topgun

Buzz

Quote from: topgun on December 04, 2020, 12:58:21 PM
The $50 show in my ADP

Yes, mine too today, but PROUD MEMBER knew yesterday.

Hammer2161

Buzz if they have direct deposit they could have gotten their stubs yesterday afternoon.

PROUD MEMBER

I knew because I worked yesterday and got my direct deposit stubs that are always put out in the driver's room on Thursday.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 04, 2020, 01:43:32 PM
I knew because I worked yesterday and got my direct deposit stubs that are always put out in the driver's room on Thursday.

Oh.